A holistic approach
At Carmichael Lynch, we believe media is both a strategic and creative discipline at the agency.
Our approach to media begins with the creative brief. We guide all teams with a unifying higher-order brand idea to deliver a cohesive plan. We take an audience-first approach to media plans, which are platform-agnostic and optimized in real time. By connecting signals across platforms and mirroring consumer behavior, we streamline the customer journey.
Our industry-leading collaborative approach to brand activations earns significant attention and enviable results. Additionally, we leverage the power of IPG’s MAGNA to access industry-best research and media rates, giving us a competitive edge.
Standing apart in the industry
Our interconnected approach leads to first-to-market activations that not only capture our audiences’ attention but drive real business outcomes. We’re proud to have won a broad spectrum of awards for our media creativity and effectiveness.
- • 5x Adweek Media Plan of the Year winner
- • 10x MediaPost OMMA award winner
- • Adweek Media All Star-Neil Goodspeed
Media by the numbers
CL Media has more than doubled in size in the last decade and works within integrated teams as well as a standalone discipline.
- • 45 dedicated team members, including omnichannel planning and specialized buying
- • $45 billion buying power through MAGNA
- • $460 million of media under management
A few of our clients
• Omnichannel planning and buying
• Internal programmatic desk
• Emerging platforms
• Brand activations
• Create and implement high-value audiences
• Paid Social
• Data analytics and real-time optimization
• National and local market planning and buying
That’s our “how” and “why” neatly wrapped up so we never lose sight of what we’re here to do every day: come together with the best people from every discipline to make the very best brand-building, culture-bending, business-altering work.