Carmichael Lynch Wins Big at District 8 ADDY’s
Carmichael Lynch secured nine wins at the District 8 American Advertising Awards — including three Gold awards. The winning entries included:
- Regional/National Television Commercial: Subaru, “Forever Young”
- Regional/National Television Commercial Campaign: Lorissa’s Kitchen TV Campaign
- Integrated Advertising Campaign – Local – Consumer: Jack Link’s, X-Games Station Domination
- Regional/National Television Commercial: Subaru, “Moving Out”
- Regional/National Television Commercial Campaign: Subaru, Impreza Launch
- Online/Interactive Campaign: Subaru, #MeetAnOwner
- Illustration Series: Jack Link’s, X-Games Station Domination
- Card, Invitation or Announcement Campaign: Schwan’s Feast on the Field
- Out-Of-Home Installation: The Great Northern, Simon Beck’s Snow Art Installation
Carmichael Lynch hosted the awards ceremony, which took place April 13.
The American Advertising Awards (ADDY®) are the nation’s largest advertising competition. Each year the competition begins at the local level with the 210 AAF clubs across the country. Entries must first be submitted in a local competition to be eligible for the American Advertising Awards process.
The local winners advance to one of the 14 regional district competitions, and District winners advance to the national finals. The American Advertising Awards national judging is held in conjunction with the AAF National Conference: June 7-10,2017 in New Orleans, Louisiana.
The 8th District of the American Advertising Federation is made up of Advertising Clubs throughout Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wisconsin. Nationally, the AAF is the largest group of its kind, with grassroots membership of over 50,000 professionals.
See the full list of 2018 District 8 winners here.