Carmichael Lynch Wins 11 ADDY’s at District 8 Awards
Carmichael Lynch won big at the District 8 American Advertising Awards, which took place April 7 in Minneapolis, Minnesota. The agency took home 11 awards total — the most of any agency represented — including five Gold awards and one Judge’s Choice distinction.
The winning entries included:
- Integrated Advertising Campaign: Subaru, #MakeADogsBlackFriday
- Regional/National Television Commercial: Subaru, “I’m Sorry”
- Regional/National Television Commercial Campaign: U.S. Bank, “The Power of Possible”
- Regional/National Television Commercial: U.S. Bank, “Restaurant”
- Judge’s Choice: U.S. Bank, “Restaurant”
- Regional/National Television Commercial Campaign: Subaru, Brand Campaign
- Magazine Advertising Campaign: Arla, “Simply Better”
- Regional/National Television Commercial: Subaru, “Take the Subaru”
- Cinematography: Subaru, “I’m Sorry”
- Animation, Special Effects or Motion Graphics: U.S. Bank, “House”
- Animation, Special Effects or Motion Graphics: U.S. Bank, “Restaurant”
- User Experience: Castello Cheese Board Builder
The American Advertising Awards (ADDY®) are the nation’s largest advertising competition. Each year the competition begins at the local level with the 210 AAF clubs across the country. Entries must first be submitted in a local competition to be eligible for the American Advertising Awards process.
The local winners advance to one of the 14 regional district competitions, and District winners advance to the national finals. The American Advertising Awards national judging is held in conjunction with the AAF National Conference: June 7-10,2017 in New Orleans, Louisiana.
The 8th District of the American Advertising Federation is made up of Advertising Clubs throughout Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wisconsin. Nationally, the AAF is the largest group of its kind, with grassroots membership of over 50,000 professionals.
See the full list of District 8 winners here.